- 1 lb Trig’s Smokehouse Smoked sausage or Polska Kielbasa, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 1/2 cup potatoes, pared and thinly sliced
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 chopped green pepper (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped pimentos (optional)
Grease a 10 inch baking dish. Line the bottom with potatoes. In a separate saucepan, heat soup and water, stirring until smooth. Stir in cheese until melted. Add sausage pieces, green pepper, and pimento (if desired). Pour over potatoes and bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes or until potatoes are done.