Wild Game Processing
Trig’s Smokehouse will process your wild game.
We’d love to help you enjoy your harvested venison or any of your wild game that’s processed by our Smokehouse.
For wild game processing, you must follow these instructions:
- We will accept orders from September 16th through March 31st.
- Deliver venison or wild game to our Smokehouse or any of our Trig’s grocery stores in plain cardboard boxes. Please mark out any unnecessary writing on the box. If using plastic, we only accept food-grade plastic bags or ziplocks.
- We only accept clean boneless venison that’s properly cared for.
- Bring in a minimum of 10 lb. of venison for processing.
- We will add 1/3 pork to all product unless informed otherwise and prices will change accordingly.
- We may combine venison. Your game will be processed and mixed with the same type of game brought in by others
- Due to the nature of our business, we can not give you a projected date on when your order will be completed. We will call you when your order is ready for pick up. Please note all finished orders that are not picked up will be assessed a $5/week storage fee. For more details, call 715-420-0730.
- Download the order form with all details.
DELIVER HARVESTED VENISON TO:
1607 N. Stevens Street
Rhinelander WI, 54501
COMPLETE THE WILD GAME ORDER FORM: