- 1 package Trig’s Smokehouse Top Dogs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 1 onion, cut into rings
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inch), warmed
Heat Top Dogs as directed on package, or grill until thoroughly heated (160°F). Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add peppers, onion, chili powder and cumin; cook and stir 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Serve Top Dogs on tortillas, topped with pepper mixture and rolled up.