Category: Brat Patties
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/trigssmo/public_html/wp-content/themes/TrigsSmokeHouse_v2/single-recipe.php on line 45
- 1 LB Point Beer Bratwurst Patties
- 2 slices swiss cheese
- 2 pretzel buns
- ¼ cup thousand Island dressing
- ½ cup sauerkraut rinsed and drained.
1) Keep Brat patties frozen do not thaw in advance for best results. Grill or pan fry brat patties over medium high heat cooking about 4-5 minutes per side until they are cooked through and have reached an internal temperature of 155 degrees.
2) Top the patties with sauerkraut and swiss, cover and cook 3 more minutes until cheese has melted.
3) In the meantime, lightly toast the buns, spread 1 TBL thousand Island on each side of the bun, place brat patty in the bun and enjoy.