Category: Tuscan Mozzarella Brats
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/trigssmo/public_html/wp-content/themes/TrigsSmokeHouse_v2/single-recipe.php on line 45
- 1 Pound Tuscan Mozzarella Bratwurst
- 1 TBL olive oil
- 1 Pound dry Rigatoni pasta
- 8 oz. fresh baby spinach
- 32 oz. of your favorite tomato sauce
- 1 Pound Part Skim Ricotta cheese.
- 8 oz. shredded Italian cheese blend
1) Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente, drain and rinse in cold water.
2) In the meantime, cut sausage in one- inch pieces. Heat the oil in a 4-quart sauce pan add the sausage and brown until cooked through. Add the sauce and bring to a simmer. Remove from the heat and stir in the cooked pasta and spinach.
3) Lightly spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with non-stick spray. Add half the pasta mixture, dollop half of the ricotta over the pasta, sprinkle half the shredded cheese over the top. Repeat the layers, cover tightly and bake 30 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes to brown the cheese.