Seasonal (Summer 2018) – Ice Production
Follow the link at the bottom of the job post to apply online or click below for a printable application. Paper applications can be dropped off or mailed to Trig’s Smokehouse at 1607 North Stevens Street, Rhinelander, WI 54501 Monday-Friday.Download Application PDF
- Responsible for protecting the interests of the facility (ie. employee safety, food safety, sanitation, expense control, etc.)
- Operate various ice production machines.
- Operate power jack and forklift as needed for proper storage.
- Ensure that various ice product is properly produced, packaged, and palletized for shipments and distribution.
- Maintain productivity at a consistent pace in order to meet daily production needs.
- Maintain a regular and effective housekeeping and sanitation program that meets the standards established by the department and all applicable health regulations including USDA guidelines.
- Monitor supplies and notify the Smokehouse Manage when supplies are low.
- Maintain a positive work environment.
- Perform all job duties in a manner safe to self and others.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
*Must be 18+ years of age.
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Benefit
- Employee Discounts at Trig’s, Trig’s Village Market, Ace Hardware, Tula’s Café, Trig’s Pharmacy
- Employee Discount at Tone Zone Fitness Center or YMCA
- $250.00 Seasonal Bonus Program